Attention book club members! As you are thinking about your next titles, you may want to consider checking out one of our book club kits. Choose from the following titles:
NEW JULY 2020: White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
– A Man Called Ove, by Fredrik Backman
– The Turner House, by Angela Flournoy
– Man’s Search for Meaning, by Viktor Frankl.
– The Little Paris Bookshop, by Nina George
– The Sympathizer, by Viet Thanh Hguyen
– Their Eyes Were Watching God, by Zora Neale Hurston
– The Girls of Atomic City, by Denise Kiernan
– 1984, by George Orwell
– Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett
– Just Mercy, by Bryan Stevenson
– First Darling of the Morning, by Thrity Umrigar
– Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance —NEW
Visit here for descriptions of each of our book club kit titles.
Included in all of our book club kits:
- Drawstring backpack
- 5 copies of the book
- Discussion guide with questions
- Brief author biography
- Check out sheet
How does it work?
- Once your club has selected which book to read, one person checks out the kit for a six-weeks. Kits may be renewed as long as no holds exist.
- The kit is brought to your discussion and the person who checked it out will sign out copies of each book to the club members.
- Club members would then bring the books to the discussion at the end of the six-week check out period and return them to the person who checked out the kit.
- The person who checked out the kit would verify that all books have been returned to the kit.
- The kit is then returned to the Library.
If you have any questions regarding our book club kits, please feel free to call (231) 758-3100.