Individuals donating used books to the Library must follow the criteria set forth by the Library.
- Books must be in good, clean and relevant condition
- No condensed Readers Digest, TimeLife, encyclopedias, religious books or text books.
- Magazines must be no more than 3 months old.
- Dropping off books:
- Books need to be sorted (hard cover from soft cover) and counted (hardcover and soft) before being brought to the library.
- Books need to be boxed or in sturdy bags with handles.
- The best time to drop off donated books at the circulation desk is during regular Library business hours.